338: ‘That’ll Pivot His Tables’, With Rene Ritchie
Rene Ritchie returns to the show to talk about unwanted AirTag tracking, and what we expect from Apple’s rumored March product event.
- Linode: Instantly deploy and manage an SSD server in the Linode Cloud. New accounts get a $100 credit.
- Memberful: Monetize your passion with membership. Start your free trial today.
- Apple Support: “Set up home theater audio with HomePod mini or HomePod and Apple TV 4K”.
- AirTags and Stalking:
- 2016 Cult of Mac story on stalking via location embedded in Instagram photos.
- Apple leaks “realityOS” name, again.
- MacRumors: “Reliable Leaker Known as ‘Kang’ Hit With Warning From Apple”.
- Mark Gurman’s February 20 “Power On” column on Apple’s purported March 8 event.
- Rene on M2 MacBook rumors.
This episode of The Talk Show was edited by Caleb Sexton.
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store