338: Freestyle Friday | Three Lessons from Coach Brandon
In this episode of Freestyle Friday, with your host Travis Chappell, he commemorates his high school basketball coach who recently passed away by sharing three lessons he learned from Coach Brandon.
- Family is everything.
- Consistency is the thing that leads to success.
- There are no excuses or exceptions to putting in the work.
- No matter your connections and privileges, you should still face consequences.
3 Key Points:
- Family is the most important thing, and your actions should reflect this.
- Being consistent with your routines and attaching it to what you love and care about will lead to greater respect and success.
- You can learn a lot just through observing others’ behavior.
- “When things didn’t make sense to me with authority figures, I had a way of getting under their skin through sarcasm & being annoying. Obviously that translated into becoming an entrepreneur because I could never stand working for anybody.” –Travis Chappell
- Get your tickets for Travis new live event in Vegas at www.bynlive.com
- Shop easy, with smartly designed men’s clothes by Mack Weldon at www.macwheldon.com and use promo code “travis” at checkout for 20% off
- Learn how to network at events at www.travischappell.com/yes
- Visit Travis’ website at Buildyournetwork.co
- Join the Build Your Network Facebook group BYN.media/fb
- Join the Build Your Network University Facebook group here byn.university
- Leave a rating and review for the Build Your Network Podcast on iTunes
- Watch Travis’ free masterclass on how to build the network of your dreams at threenetworkingsecrets.com
- Download the Himalaya App in the App Store or Google Play