342: Shrimps have SSHells
A radical new way to do SSH authentication, special guest Jeremy Stott joins us to discuss Zero Trust SSH.
Plus community news, a concerning issue for makers, an Arch server follow up, and more.
Special Guests: Alex Kretzschmar, Brent Gervais, Jeremy Stott, Martin Wimpress, and Neal Gompa.
- The makers of Jif peanut butter team up with Giphy to try to settle the GIF/Jif debate once and for all
- Manjaro Linux on Twitter: After several months of development we are happy to announce Manjaro Linux 19.0 release, named Kyria!
- Get in the C: Raspberry Pi 4 can handle a wider range of USB adapters thanks to revised design’s silent arrival
- Brunch with Brent: Heather Ellsworth
- Keep the conversation going join us on Telegram
- Alex’s Blog: FAA Remote ID Proposal
- FPVFC FAQ on FAA Remote ID NPRM - December 2019
- Proposed Rule: Remote Identification of Unmanned Aircraft Systems
- Introducing the Uber SSH Certificate Authority - Uber Security + Privacy - Medium
- bless: Repository for BLESS, an SSH Certificate Authority that runs as a AWS Lambda function
- How Uber, Facebook, and Netflix Do SSH
- stoggi/sshrimp: 🦐SSH Certificate Authority in a Lambda (on the barbie)
- “Zero Trust SSH” - Jeremy Stott (LCA 2020) - YouTube
- linux.conf.au 2020 | Presentation: Zero Trust SSH
- Keybase SSH
- hallow: A SSH Certificate Authority designed for use with AWS native environments
- BeyondCorp: A New Approach to Enterprise Security – Google Research
- collascii - A collaborative ascii canvas
- Ly - a TUI display manager
- ChrisLAS Cast
- Ubuntu Podcast