343. Bonus - Surprise Stock Market Test [Can you get an 100%]
Free Discord. Join today: marketadventures.co/community
Visit the Website: https://marketadventures.co
Question 1: What is a stock?
- A stock (also known as equity) is a security that represents the ownership of a fraction of a corporation
Question 2: Describe how an options contract works.
- Options are contracts that give the bearer the right—but not the obligation—to either buy or sell an amount of some underlying asset at a predetermined price at or before the contract expires.
Question 3: What is a Dividend?
- A dividend is the distribution of corporate profits to eligible shareholders.
Question 4: What are the 2 most common forms of stock market analysis?
- Fundamental Analysis, Technical Analysis
Question 5: What do candlesticks represent?
- Price. Visual representation of the high, low, open, and closing prices of a security for a specific period.
You DON'T need to win every trade to be successful in the stock market....For beginners in the stock market, this episode is crucial. Share with friends. Remember, as you begin searching for answers to life’s challenges, don’t seek security, seek adventure. seek security, seek adventure
Welcome to the Market Adventures Podcast where I believe everyone should be able to participate and secure their future using the stock market – so I build simplified content to empower and enrich everyone. My name is Alex Cunningham and we live in a society where financial education is not prioritized. Because of this, I’ve decided to document my journey to creating financial freedom through the stock market for my family and teaching you to do the same.
Financial freedom can mean something different for each of us and, not surprisingly, there are many different vehicles one can use to get there. It's important to understand who you are and what you want when deciding which vehicle is right for you. The stock market is a great vehicle for those who want freedom from the physical and social burdens of traditional business.
Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/marketadventures/message
Support this podcast: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/marketadventures/support