346: 34 Units & Six-Figure Wholesale Fees (at 20 Years Old!) with Josiah Pott
Attention: this is a must-listen show! Whatever you’re doing, stop and download today’s episode!
Brandon and David sit down with Josiah Pott, a real estate investor/wholesaler who is doing six-figure deals at 20 years old, using nothing but old fashioned cold calling. Josiah shares just how he puts houses under contract and wholesales them for big profits—then converts that money into cash-flowing rental property.
You will love hearing how he found his first mentor (and got paid $20K to do so), why he dropped out of college to invest in real estate, and what his five tools are for finding off-market property owner info. You’ll also love hearing how the power of compound interest changed his life, how he uses a calendar to manage his lead follow-up, and how he handles questions regarding his young age.
Josiah has done several deals where he’s made well over six figures and will tell you exactly how he did so.
Don’t miss out on this game-changing info. Download this show today!
In This Episode We Cover:
- His five tools for finding off-market property owner info
- How he wholesales and turns that into rentals
- Why he won’t miss out on seller financing in the future
- Why he wants things to be “hard”
- How he found a mentor (and got paid $20K by them)
- Why he dropped out of college to invest in real estate
- How the power of compound interest changed his life, mindset, and approach to building wealth
- How he’s accumulated a very impressive portfolio at 20 years old
- Why he uses cold calling to build wealth
- How he made $127K on one deal
- How he made $355K on a deal with his partner
- How he organizes his business so he doesn’t lose deals
- Why he keeps a personal touch in his business
- How he handles questions about his young age
- How he and his wife work together on their business
- And SO much more!
Links from the Show
Check the full show notes here: http://biggerpockets.com/show346