346: Embrace Your Body, Forgive Your Past and Free Yourself with Sarah Nicole Landry
In This Episode You Will Learn About:
- Sarah Nicole’s story + what caused her to make massive changes
- Tips on shutting down the negativity looks like
- Sarah shares the questions she is most asked
- Sharing and connecting over her body
- Deciding to use social media as a business
- Where to start if you want to monetize your brand
- What Sarah has learned most on her journey
- Planning for the future
- What Sarah is manifesting
I first “met” today’s guest on Instagram, during a time when I so much needed to hear her beautiful message. Sarah Nicole Reynolds joins me on today’s episode, and we are talking all things forgiveness and freeing yourself! Not too long ago, Sarah Nicole embarked in a journey to better her life, losing 100 pounds, working through inner dialogue, and finding value within herself. Today, she helps others see and understand their worth, love their bodies, feel less alone in the world, and be ok with life's little shakeups.
- Can you give us a few tips on what shutting it down and walking away actually looks like?
- What’s a question you find people ask you the most?
- What do you wish people would ask you more?
- How did you decide to make this work your business?
- Do you have any advice for those who want to monetize their brand, but don’t know where to start?
- What has been one of the biggest lessons that you’ve learned?
- How are you going to plan for your next explosive growth?
Sarah Nicole is a badass mama of 3 who likes to hype herself up in bios while talking in the third person. 5 years ago she embarked on a journey to get out of life's ruts and better her life. She lost 100lbs and went through massive life change with a divorce pushing her into new chapter of single motherhood. But like, a badass chapter. Since then, she met this bearded guy and he drank her poison and asked her to marry him. So she locked that down quickly and now they rock the whole chosen family thing! After struggling to find love for her body after losing all that weight, she worked through a lot of inner dialogues to discover the value and meaning behind self-love - and well, she thinks it's worth sharing about. By using social media as her journal, she loves helping others see and understand their worth, love their bodies, feel less alone in the world, and be ok with life's little shakeups.
357: Why You’ve Never Made A Bad Decision with James Purpura
356: Do You Think Boredom is a Sign of Being Misaligned?
355: Get the Body and Life You Want with Susan Hyatt
354: What Craziness To Expect While Trying To Reach Your Goals
353: How did you find a partner who was aligned with you?
351: People Pleasing is Paralyzing
350: How did you get into speaking?
349: Take A Crazy Idea and Turning It Into An Empire with Jane Lu
348: How To Take The Big Leap
347: Is It Okay To Want A Friend Reset?
345: Happiness Doesn’t Last– Here’s What To Do In Between
344: How Can I Work Through Resentment?
343: Light Your Creative Fire & Amplify Your Purpose with Adam Roa
342: Fear Is Here To Help You
341: Is Work / Life Balance Truly Achievable?
340: Own and Launch Your Truth Online with Destinee Berman
339: Stop Negotiating Your Goals
338: What Has Been A Common Misconception About You?