349: Freestyle Friday | Three Tools Every Entrepreneur Needs
In this episode of Freestyle Friday, your host Travis Chappell shares three tools he believes that every entrepreneur needs.
- These tools are obviously useful for people who aren’t entrepreneurs too, but are necessities for people as busy as entrepreneurs.
- A wall charger that doubles as a backup battery pack by Anker saves you from having to carry a phone charger and a battery and a charger for the battery.
- A meditation app called Calm with noise-cancelling headphones has been a lifesaver for Travis as someone who works from home with two barking dogs and a baby.
- The soundscapes on Calm are helpful so he doesn’t get distracted by music he loves.
- Travis uses ClickFunnels to set up landing pages to collect emails and drive revenue.
- These tools are useful for anyone but are especially useful to Travis as an entrepreneur.
- These help Travis create a good work from home environment and improve his business.
- “I never really send traffic to my website, I usually send traffic to a funnel. There’s one main focus, when you get there there’s one thing you’re supposed to do.” –Travis Chappell
- Go to www.travischappell.com/funnels for a free two-week trial of ClickFunnels.
- Get your tickets for Travis new live event in Vegas at www.bynlive.com
- Shop easy, with smartly designed men’s clothes by Mack Weldon at www.mackweldon.com and use promo code “travis” at checkout for 20% off
- Learn how to network at events at www.travischappell.com/yes
- Visit Travis’ website at Buildyournetwork.co
- Join the Build Your Network Facebook group BYN.media/fb
- Join the Build Your Network University Facebook group here byn.university
- Leave a rating and review for the Build Your Network Podcast on iTunes
- Watch Travis’ free masterclass on how to build the network of your dreams at threenetworkingsecrets.com
- Download the Himalaya App in the App Store or Google Play
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store