349: Multifamily Flipping and Due Diligence Tips to Save Thousands with Nathan Tabor
Apartment flipping from one of the best in the biz!
On today’s show, Brandon and David sit down with Nathan Tabor, a well-known multifamily investor who has done 26 multifamily flips in less than 10 years! You will love this informational and oftentimes hilarious episode, where Nathan shares some fantastic advice on how to flip apartments for big returns, what to look for in a deal, and which five incredible pieces of due diligence every investor needs to know.
You’ll also love his straightforward direction regarding questions to ask the county zoning department, great advice for raising money, and some mind-blowing insight into who actually owns fire hydrants!
This show is a very fun listen with tons of talk about dealing with rejection, finding the niche that’s perfect for you, and applying information you already know. Nathan's story is sure to change your mindset and confidence when it comes to taking action in your life. Make sure you listen today!
In This Episode We Cover:
- How title insurance works
- How to check with the zoning department to make sure you don’t get burned
- How to file a claim for title insurance
- His fantastic advice for due diligence checklists
- His advice for finding your niche
- The benefits of niching down
- How to find your passion and inner focus
- How to handle the fear of rejection
- The key to applying information you have in your life already
- How to flip an apartment or apartment complex
- Advice for raising money
- How to understand what a cap rate is
- Why multifamily may be less risky than single family
- And SO much more!
Links from the Show
- BiggerPockets Forums
- Brandon's Instagram
- David's Instagram
- BiggerPockets Signup
- Joe Fairless Denver Conference
- BiggerPockets Podcast 345: “Vivid Visions” and 90-Day Sprints—Brandon’s Approach to Mobile Home Park Investing (and Life!)
- Up Movie
- Google Business Template