352: Freestyle Friday | How Podcasting Has Changed My Life
In this episode of Freestyle Friday, your host Travis Chappell shares the three big ways that launching a podcast has changed his life for the better.
- Podcasting kept Travis accountable to personal development.
- He had barely read anything and hated reading for his entire life before starting to listen to podcasts.
- Podcasting has grown his network like nothing else because it gives him a reason to connect with anyone he wants.
- His episode release schedule also holds him accountable to developing his network because he constantly has to provide more interviews with higher and higher level people.
- It provides Travis with his ideal lifestyle, including freedom of time, location, and finances.
- He’s recording this episode from a hotel room in Miami because he’s speaking at an event, but he has the freedom to do that.
3 Key Points:
- Podcasting holds Travis accountable to his own personal development.
- It has exploded his network beyond what he ever imagined.
- Launching a podcast has allowed Travis to have the freedom to live the life he’s always wanted.
- “Podcasting has literally allowed me to live the life that I want to live.” –Travis Chappell
- Shop easy, with smartly designed men’s clothes by Mack Weldon at www.mackweldon.com and use promo code “travis” at checkout for 20% off
- Learn how to network at events at www.travischappell.com/yes
- Visit Travis’ website at Buildyournetwork.co
- Join the Build Your Network Facebook group BYN.media/fb
- Join the Build Your Network University Facebook group here byn.university
- Leave a rating and review for the Build Your Network Podcast on iTunes
- Watch Travis’ free masterclass on how to build the network of your dreams at threenetworkingsecrets.com
- Download the Himalaya App in the App Store or Google Play
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store