353: Feeling Elive
We're blown away by the Enlightenment desktop, and its little known features, and we share a quick way for you to try it out yourself.
Plus our experience with Pop!_OS 20.04, Telegram's recent embarrassment, and some feedback.
Special Guests: Brent Gervais, Drew DeVore, and Jill Bryant Ryniker.
- Jessie Frazelle on Twitter: “You are stranded in a weird shell and you are only allowed to bring three commands, which ones do you choose: Mine -> | (gotta have pipes) awk sed”
- Ubuntu’s Server Installer Leaked Encrypted Storage Passphrase to Its Log
- Gnome is Not the Default
- Telegram annoucnes the discontinuation of blockchain project
- ELF Libs Updates
- Check out eLive Beta
- Elive info from Founder
- Elive Beta With Enlightenment Is Brilliant, but Don’t Get Lost in the Maze
- Know when we’re going to be live. Check out the calendar
- Infinite Escape Room Podcast
- Infinite Escape Room Podcast on Twitter
- System76 Blog — What’s New with Pop!_OS 20.04 LTS
- Jack Wallen’s Take on Pop!_OS 20.04
- Tiling and PaperWM from Cris
- Gnome and Tiling from Richard
- Gamma’s Dotfile Tool
- git-crypt: Transparent file encryption in git