36: The Deets on Baby Teeth
In honor of teething week on my Instagram, I welcome Dr. Erin Isaac, Pediatric Dentist and @dr_erin on Instagram.
We have a great discussion about Pediatric Dental Health. We discuss:
- When should babies see the dentist?
- What is typically done at these early visits?
- When should a parent start brushing and flossing and how?
- Is fluoride okay? What if there is fluoride in drinking water?
- What are risk factors for developing cavities?
- What do you do if a tooth falls out?
- How can a parent prep their child for a dentist visit?
- How can a parent help the dentist do their job as seamlessly as possible?
Tune in to hear the answers to all of these questions and so much more.
Follow @dr_erin for more information on your child's dental health and for inspiration as a practice owner.
FOR MORE information on all things teething, visit my Instagram @Pedsdoctalk. I will save all useful info to my Story Highlight-Dental Health.
Thank you to Lark Adventurewear for sponsoring this episode.
Visit https://larkadventurewear.com/ to shop. Use promo code Pedsdoc15 at checkout to save 15% off your first order!