361: Using $3,500 to Kickstart an "Unsexy" Investment Empire with Tristan Thomas
Traveling the world on mobile home cash flow at 26 years of age? Yes, it’s possible!
On today’s show, Brandon and David interview Tristan Thomas, a mobile home park investor who parlayed a few thousand dollars into a life of financial freedom.
Tristan shares some great info regarding how he chooses his markets to invest in, how he finds deals in those markets, and some of the key differences to holding title to mobile homes compared with traditional real estate.
He also shares a fantastic perspective on how using “rent-to-own” financing can eliminate maintenance and repair costs, motivate your tenants to take better care of the property, and help you build wealth with very little of your own money.
Tristan is a great example of how to find financial freedom at ANY age and shares exactly how he did it himself! Download this inspirational episode today, and subscribe to the podcast in your favorite app so you won't miss the next show.
In This Episode We Cover:
- How Tristan got into mobile homes
- How he finds deals in today's market
- The key differences to holding title to mobile homes compared with traditional real estate
- How to use “rent-to-own” financing to eliminate maintenance and repairs costs
- How to motivate your tenants to take better care of the property
- How to build wealth with very little of your own money
- Making a 100% return on investment within 12 months
- His 5 biggest lead generators that are all free
- The criteria he looks for to find the best mobile home deals
- Getting into real estate investing for financial freedom
- And SO much more!
Links from the Show
- BiggerPockets Forums
- BiggerPockets Youtube Channel
- BiggerPockets Podcast Survey
- BiggerPockets Webinars
- Josh's Twitter Profile
- Podcast Survey
- Grant Cardone on Multifamily Investing and Why You Should Never Buy a House!
- BiggerPockets Events and Meetups
- Mobile Home Park Investing Boot Camp
- BiggerPockets Podcast 315: How to Read Human Nature to Succeed in Life with Bestselling Author Robert Greene
Check the full show notes here: http://biggerpockets.com/show361