362: Getting The Help You Need, Building Brotherhood & FRD "Bands" with Alex, Nadir, Ben & Brian
Gentlemen, we are LESS THAN TWO weeks away from the inaugural FRD Live Event. It’s literally almost here and I’m as excited as a kid the week before Christmas.
As we approach Thanksgiving, I couldn’t be more thankful and grateful for this community.
And today’s episode features 4 members of the FRD brotherhood who will be at the event next month. I thought it would be cool to have a chat with a full “band” and have them share their thoughts about what being in an FRD band has meant to them.
Allow me to introduce you to Alex, Nadir, Ben, and Brian. They’ve witnessed the power of being part of a “band of brothers” that inspires and motivates them to be better husbands and dads and follow through on their goals.
But they also hold each other accountable and aren’t afraid to dish out constructive criticism. They celebrate each other’s wins and learn from each other’s failures.
In this conversation, we’re digging into the benefits of setting goals with men, being accountable to each other, and why it’s crucial to have difficult conversations and be vulnerable with people you can trust.
We also discuss why four is the perfect number for a band, how everyone brings something different to the table, how to start your own “band of brothers,” and much more.
If you want to be part of a community of men that has the power to create positive ripple effects throughout the entire world, then don’t miss our Front Row Dads Live Summit. We’re bringing 100+ men together to increase awareness, build brotherhood and ignite action to be better fathers and husbands and I hope you’ll join us on December 2-4 in Austin, Texas!
There are still a few spots left, if you’re interested, sign up at FrontRowDads.com/Live to book yours today!
Alex, Nadir, Ben & Brian Podcast Highlights
- How to build a community where men aren’t afraid to be vulnerable and share their insecurities.
- You can spend days and weeks reading about being a better dad and husband, but nothing beats getting in a room with other men who will challenge and encourage you to grow.
- Success and growth are directly proportional to the number of unsettling conversations you’re willing to have.
- Why FRD “bands” work, and how they change men’s lives for the better.
- The importance of being intentional with creating a brotherhood because it won’t happen spontaneously.
- To be a great leader, you also need to be a great follower.
- How being part of a brotherhood can help you model a life of abundance, creativity, and fulfillment for your kids.
- How getting together with other men can completely transform your relationship with your kids and spouse.
Get the Full Show Notes
Want access to the full show notes, including links to all resources mentioned during today's conversation? Visit FrontRowDads.com/362
Want to learn more about Front Row Dads?
We are in the business of building better families.
While most dads would say that family matters most, the challenge is they feel guilty knowing their careers get the best of them, and their family seems to get the rest of them.
We help Dads become family men with businesses, not businessmen who have families, so they can thrive personally AND professionally.
Subscribe to the Front Row Dad podcast to learn about fatherhood, marriage and how to level up your game at home, or if you’re ready for the best coaching and true brothers to grow with, Join The Brotherhood!
Are you getting all the shows? Subscribe today! Want to leave a review? THANK YOU! http://FrontRowDads.com/review