365: Topic | From Zero to Hero with Calvin Wayman, Annette Raynor, Edwin
Calvin Wayman, author of Fish Out of Water, Annette Raynor, co-founder of Wealth Engineering LLC, and Edwin Arroyave, CEO of Skyline Security Management Incorporated, share with your host, Travis Chappell, their thoughts on "connecting with legends."
- Calvin Wayman
- Masterminds have been the fastest shortcut to his success in business and networking.
- Annette Raynor
- Annette started her career in 1983 with Xerox Corporation in emerging technologies.
- As a female in the technology field in 1983, she was in a male dominated field.
- She worked with the Palo Alto research center of Xerox to help the scientists there bring the technologies they were creating to the salesforce.
- This experience was invaluable in applying technology.
- She supported fortune 50 companies in solving their largest technology problems.
- The adoption of technology in the financial sector was practically non-existent.
- Applying the power of technology to the financial sector to support the common individual is totally overlooked.
- Her career was filled with great success and great loss that led her to her passion.
- She created Wealth Generators to share her experience with other entrepreneurs.
- Edwin Arroyave
- More excited now than when he first started the company in 1999.
- The first 10 years he wasn’t sold on the security sales industry, he did it because the money was great.
- Early on they started doing 200-250 accounts a month, he trained one guy at a time.
- He started investing back into the organization and brought in a CFO.
- He then went from six office employees to 50.
- He then left the field and focused on the operations.
- Made less money for a few years.
- Then they started growing.
- Even though he took himself out of the field, he’s still very involved with the sales guys.
- He’s an accessible owner and likes to be well-informed.
- His investment in his company forced him to be committed to the organization.
- Keep yourself accountable by forcing yourself to take action on a bigger level.
- “Mastermind relationships compound and benefit you year over year."- Calvin Wayman
- "The most important things in life are really not associated with the actual money. It's a resource. It's the satisfaction and application of the resource toward things that create a better environment for people." – Annette Raynor
- "Results give you the confidence." – Edwin Arroyave
- Visit Travis’ website at Buildyournetwork.co
- Learn more about mentorships and masterminds for FREE at freemmcourse.com/enroll
- Download the Himalaya App in the App Store or Google Play
- Get more free content from Travis at threenetworkingsecrets.com