366: Freestyle Friday | Lessons from my Trip to Europe
In this episode of Freestyle Friday, your host Travis Chappell shares insights and life lessons he learned from his recent trip to Europe.
- Controlling your emotions is a must, don't let them control you.
- Don't allow yourself to be caught in a cycle of negative confirmation bias.
- Give yourself 5 minutes to be upset about something and then move on.
- "If your emotions and your mental state can be controlled by the situations around you, then you will always be at the whim of your situation."
- "We can never control what happens but we can control how we react to what happens to us."
- Learn how to network at events at www.travischappell.com/yes
- Visit Travis’ website at Buildyournetwork.co
- Join the Build Your Network Facebook group BYN.media/fb
- Join the Build Your Network University Facebook group here byn.university
- Leave a rating and review for the Build Your Network Podcast on iTunes
- Watch Travis’ free masterclass on how to build the network of your dreams at threenetworkingsecrets.com
- Download the Himalaya App in the App Store or Google Play
For information regarding your data privacy, visit acast.com/privacy
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store