368: Topic | Habits of Kindness with Siloh Moses, Jairek Robbins, and PJ Dixon
Siloh Moses, a social entrepreneur, Jairek Robbins, motivational speaker, and PJ Dixon, life coach, share about the importance of kindness.
- Siloh Moses
- He went homeless for seven months squatting in buildings.
- He met someone who believed in him and was a helping hand.
- He never did anything for him, he just motivated him to do it himself.
- Just being around this guy for 2-3 weeks he started to look at things differently in the world.
- He began to formulate and follow a plan.
- Within a month and a half of talking to this guy every day, he found a job and wasn’t homeless anymore.
- He started going and out serving and giving back in the community.
- He’s had business owners who have been around for 8-10 years coming to him for advice.
- They’ve had success because he thinks of his non-profit as a business, he’s never seen it as a non-profit.
- Jairek Robbins
- Sees travel as important to personal transformation.
- Anyone can travel – even if it's a few blocks away.
- Get out of your space and help others.
- Money will not fulfill you.
- He shares three declarations everyone should tell themselves.
- We've been trained by society that we need more.
- PJ Dixon
- Don’t quit, identify what you truly want to do, living your goals with passion – people become drawn to you because it inspires them to do the same
- Letting people know that they matter
- P. J. has advised people to reach out more than once if he doesn’t respond right away
- The need to be genuine at events and connect – not “what can I get out of this” mentality
- Who you know vs. What you know: P. J. says it depends on the end result
- Meet people where they are at/speak their language before raising the bar of expectations
- Integrity – live your truth, not speaking badly about people, live who you want to be and your mind becomes more still
- "My mentor never did anything for me, he just motivated me to do it myself." – Siloh Moses
- "Sometimes it takes everything literally being burned to the ground to show us what's really important." – Jairek Robbins
- “When you let somebody know that they matter, there is nothing that they won’t do for you.” – P. J. Dixon
- Visit Travis’ website at Buildyournetwork.co
- Learn more about mentorships and masterminds for FREE at freemmcourse.com/enroll
- Download the Himalaya App in the App Store or Google Play
- Get more free content from Travis at threenetworkingsecrets.com
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store