37: Why Our Words Matter
Today we’re talking about how the words we use matter, and make up ⅓ of the Intentional Optimism Tenet of Wisdom.
Intentional Optimism - Your Vehicle for Personal Growth:
- Optimistic = The hull, the vehicle that gets you from island A to island B.
- Present = The centerboard - keeps you upright, focused, centered.
- Energetic = The sail - captures & harnesses the wind, propelling you forward.
- Courageous = The rigging - holds everything together in proper tension, resilience.
- Wise = The rudder - keeps you on track, heading in the right direction.
- Intentional = Setting everything up to properly capture the wind.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Worth Listening To
Now what? Gather your tools:
Free Resource: "The Model" Worksheet
Newsletter: Optimistic Living
Mini Course: “Uncovering Your Core Values”
NEW Membership Community: Launch From The Beach - Membership Community
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join me over in the Intentional Optimists Facebook Group
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/AndreaJohnson)
Noom: A Mindful Way to Eat
Learn how to intentionally challenge your mindset in order to take control of your health.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.