375: Topic | How to Make a Mark on YouTube
Patrick Bet-David, founder/host of Valuetainment, Joel Marion, the co-founder and CMO of BioTrust Nutrition, and Evan Carmichael, YouTuber with over 11.5 million subscribers, give advice to help you make a mark on YouTube.
- Patrick Bet-David
- He got onto social media last, in the financial industry social media wasn’t really a thing.
- Once you understand marketing and storytelling things change.
- You have to do something different to keep your relevancy.
- Joel Marion
- How do you create a good lead magnet?
- Scale happens from cracking the ‘viral’ code or by paying for traffic.
- Evan Carmichael
- The key to building a successful Youtube channel and why Youtube is the best platform to grow.
- Why focusing on content is more important than focusing on editing.
- The best performing type of content on Youtube.
- The 10-minute video rule
- "Start something, the world wants to know what you’re thinking about." – Patrick Bet-David
- "Want to find out what's desirable? Just look at the numbers." – Joel Marion
- “You go and figure out what the hole is and you fill it.” – Evan Carmichael
- Visit Travis’ website at Buildyournetwork.co
- Learn more about mentorships and masterminds for FREE at freemmcourse.com/enroll
- Download the Himalaya App in the App Store or Google Play
- Get more free content from Travis at threenetworkingsecrets.com