38: How to Develop Confidence with Lisette Zounon
Lisette Zounon is a proven leader with over 20 years of experience in the highly technical and competitive software development field. She works with Fortune 100 technology companies, startups, and not for profits in e-commerce, cloud services, telecommunications, finances, and oil and gas industries. Her passion, however, is to empower women to unleash their natural potential and “up their confidence” in every area of their lives. She empowers and educates women on Breast cancer, STEM education, and leadership skills. She is the President and CEO of Zsquare4theCure, a non-for-profit organization with a mission to educate and empower the women of West Africa (Benin, Togo, Ghana & Ivory Coast) on breast cancer awareness, and providing FREE healthcare to women in rural communities of the region.
- Natural ability to self empower
- Learning from good and bad leaders
- Women’s Health - Breast Cancer Awareness
- Offer Education
- Eradicate taboos around disease and the body
- Leadership Principle - Listen and Ask
- The cornerstone for leader development
- Help people find their own answer
- Key Habit - Write everything down
- Help clear the mind and pay attention
- Keeps you present, and ready to tackle your own issues
How to develop YOUR confidence
- Talk with your support system
- Reflect on all conversations
- Recognize that everybody can have a crisis of confidence but don’t get stuck there
- If you keep coming back to a thing - own it and try it
“Up Your Confidence” Podcast: https://zsquarecorner.com/
FREE E-book: 30-Day Journey Into Anti-Racism
THE BEACH COMMUNITY: Launch From The Beach - Membership Community
Newsletter: Optimistic Living
Mini Course: “Uncovering Your Core Values”
DISC Assessment: DISC Assessment, use code “PODCAST” at checkout for 10% off
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org - so I can be your professional encourager!
Facebook Group: Intentional Optimists Facebook Group
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/AndreaJohnson)
Noom: A Mindful Way to Eat
Learn how to intentionally challenge your mindset in order to take control of your health.
Skillshare: Spark your creativity.
Get 40% Off Annual Membership
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.