#39 Andrew Wade - Part 1 - The Health and Wellness Prodigy
This interview with Andrew Wade BLEW me away.
Andrew is a Registered Dietician and a Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics.
His ability to simplify complex topics is truly remarkable and I enjoyed every minute of this conversation.
In this episode, we cover many fascinating topics including but not limited to...
- The Ketogenic diet - what is it and when is it good to use it
- Carb loading, how to do it properly
- Hydration and how much water we really need to be drinking, and how we should be drinking it
- His Projection and Reflection model for personal dieting
- The Rate My Day mobile App that he developed
- How to meal prep in a way to set you up for success
- Hormonal imbalances and the need for case specific nutrition
- Marathon running and how to prep
Beyond nutrition and wellness, Andrew is building an empire. At the impressive age of 28, he has already grown his practice to four physical locations, one of which has a physical fitness center, developed a mobile application called Rate My Day, wrote a book entitled "Marathon Ready Runner's Nutrition Guide: A Quick Reference Tool", and in partnership, developed an online learning platform for nutrition and exercise that can be found at https://optilifeacademy.com/ for an extremely affordable price...$100 for both the exercise and nutrition modules.
You can find more on Andrew via his website: https://casespecificnutrition.com/
I hope that you enjoy this fascinating conversation with the Amazing Andrew Wade