390: Questions That Need Answers
In this episode, we discuss listener QTNAs- Questions That Need Answers. Perhaps you’re kept up at night pondering mysteries like ‘Why are the Hough siblings a thing?’ or ‘How did Taylor Swift get so much accomplished in 2020?’ or ‘What’s up with pigeons?’ We discuss these listener-submitted inquiries and more plus engage in a heated debate about our favorite condiments.
- New: The Bible Binge's Favored or Forsaken: Dave Ramsey Explained
- Who are Derek & Julianne Hough? | What’s up with the other Hough siblings?| Adjace: Siblings or Dating
- Listen: Taylor Swift Explained
- Read: The Truth About Why Bands Still Do Encores
- Trivia: Origins of “Elvis Has Left the Building”
- Deep Dive: Every Single Mark Ruffalo Movie, Ranked | Watch: 13 Going On 30
- Bachelor drama! Start here: Chris Harrison and Rachel Lindsay Talk ‘Bachelor’ Contestant Rachael Kirkconnell | Next: Chris Harrison Stepping Down After Controversial Rachel Lindsay Interview | Then: Higher Learning- Rachel Lindsay Sounds Off on Chris Harrison’s ‘Extra’ Interview | Finally: Our most recent BFOTS Bachelor recap
- FYI: Arby’s medium Curly Fries nutrition facts
- Debate: Can you dip your fries in mayonnaise?
- Fact check: Are birds dinosaurs?
- Risky click of the day (language): swimmer gets attacked by a swan
THE BACHELORETTE EPISODE RECAPS
We recap each episode of The Bachelorette for our Friends of the Show at Patreon. Support at either Friend level gets you our weekly recaps dropped into your podcast app every Tuesday. Go to www.knoxandjamie.com/patreon to support the show. And thank you!
Our Patreon supporters can get full access to this week’s The More You Know news segment. Become a partner.
This week we discuss:
- ThirdLove: Find your perfect fitting bra and get 20% off your first order at ThirdLove.com/pop
- Feetures: Get $10 off your first pair of Feetures at feetures.com/pop.
- Curology: Get a free 30-day trial, just pay shipping and handling, at curology.com/pop.
- Peloton: Get started on your Peloton journey. Go to onepeloton.com to learn more.
Subscribe to our Weekly newsletter: http://www.knoxandjamie.com/newsletter