390: Ray Dalio | Principles of an Investing Pioneer Part Two
Ray Dalio (@RayDalio) is the founder of Bridgewater Associates -- the largest and best-performing hedge fund in the world -- and author of New York Times bestseller Principles: Life and Work and the upcoming The Changing World Order: Why Nations Succeed and Fail. This is part two of a two-part episode; make sure to catch part one here!
What We Discuss with Ray Dalio:
- Why your success has more to do with how you handle what you don't know than what you do know.
- Good habits come from thinking in a principled way, but good thinking comes from exploring the reasoning behind principles.
- How to review the principles by which you operate to ensure you're acting in accordance with your own goals and objectives -- not someone else's.
- What you can do to cultivate a culture of radical transparency in the workplace and at home to make sure progress is propelled by the best ideas in the room -- not the biggest egos.
- The importance of understanding that you can practically have anything you want, but you can't have everything you want.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/390
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking — our free networking and relationship development mini course — at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!