391: Help! My Ex Hacked My Entire Home! | Feedback Friday
Your ex hacked all of your electronics when you were together, and now they spy on you from inside your own house! What can you do to fight back? This and more on Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now let's dive in!
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/391
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Your ex hacked all of your electronics when you were together, and now they spy on you from inside your own house! What can you do to defend yourself? [Thanks to Corbin Payne, Esq. for helping with this one!]
- How do you stop caring about what other people think about you?
- While you've never filed for bankruptcy and you're currently on top of your payments, you have a lot of debt. Should you be concerned if a new employer wants to check your credit -- and do they have the right to as a condition for hiring you?
- The good news: you made a great online connection with someone you'd like to date. The bad news: they think COVID is a hoax and refuse to wear a mask for your peace of mind. Should you pursue a relationship with this person, or is this enough of a red flag to just move on?
- You were let go from a small company during your probationary period due to "culture clash." How can you stay in touch with the coworkers you did get along with, and what do you say to recruiters and hiring managers who ask why things didn't work out?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi.
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!