394: Was I Unknowingly a Sugar Daddy? | Feedback Friday
When you gave your girlfriend a place to live rent-free while she went through college -- only to have her break up with you over the phone after graduating because she had to "find herself," were you unknowingly a sugar daddy? We'll get to the bottom of this and more right here on Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now let's dive in!
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/394
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- When you gave your girlfriend a place to live rent-free while she went through college -- only to have her break up with you over the phone after graduating because she had to "find herself," were you unknowingly a sugar daddy?
- As a new project manager at a high-speed startup where the learning curve has been tough and your confidence has been low, how can you forge new working relationships during COVID at a company where everyone is seemingly heads-down focused on work all day?
- The person you're romantically interested in accidentally totaled your mailbox with their car. Should you let them slide on taking responsibility for it (even though it means lying to your parents) in hopes it'll earn you brownie points with this person?
- You're writing your first children's book, and you're wondering about the best ways to publicize it -- possibly through influencers and podcasts. How do you make sure you stand out to your potential audience and the people who can help you find it?
- You want to learn and grow and you assumed that conferences were another way to do so, but you're becoming skeptical of anything or anyone offering any sort of education or training. How can you tell the legit courses and teachers from the scam artists?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi.
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can...