398: Danny Trejo | Inmate #1
Danny Trejo (@officialDannyT) is an instantly-recognizable actor, producer, and restauranteur with a resume that includes crime, hard time, and battling his own addictions while helping troubled youth overcome theirs. His latest project is the documentary Inmate #1: The Rise of Danny Trejo.
What We Discuss with Danny Trejo:
- What it was once like for Danny to ponder if he was doing robberies to support his drug habit, or doing drugs to support his robbery habit.
- How Danny got his act together after spending 10 years in and out of every prison in California.
- How Danny walked onto a Hollywood movie set as a drug counselor and left as a bona fide actor.
- Why Danny doesn't do his own stunts.
- How Danny has maintained sobriety for over 50 years -- and continues to help others maintain theirs.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/398
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!