4 Fundamental Questions To Create A Life That Matters - Neale Donald Walsch
It's easy to be confused about our life's purpose by all the negative and disheartening news from around the world. It's also easy to mistake the idea that we've reached our peak evolution through humanity's rapid technological advancements. But we have some people that help us remember the fundamentals. In this talk, our speaker, Neale Donald Walsch, a modern-day spiritual messenger, dives deep into the fundamental questions of life and the role of our personal evolution in the evolution process.
Neale Donald Walsch is a modern-day spiritual messenger whose words continue to touch the world in profound ways. With an early interest in religion and a deeply felt connection to spirituality, Neale spent most of his life thriving professionally yet searching for spiritual meaning before experiencing his now famous conversation with God. The Conversations with God series of books that emerged from those encounters has been translated into 37 languages, touching millions and inspiring significant changes in their day-to-day lives.
Listen out for:
- How to have your own conversation with God.
- Our role in evolution.
- The story of Neale’s miraculous journey.
- The 4 fundamental questions in life.
- Learn how to overcome any challenge you face in life with positivity, grace, and a deep sense of knowing with this FREE Mindvalley Neale Donald Walsch Masterclass:👉https://go.mindvalley.com/AWS
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?