4 Minute Crypto - Was Benjamin Franklin The Bitcoin Miner Of His Day?
Benjamin Franklin started printing paper money in 1726, making him arguably, the Bitcoin miner of his time.
You can find all episodes of the show by visiting 4minutecrypto.com.
- Email Gary at TheCryptoCousins@gmail.com
- Message me at https://Facebook.com/msg/GaryLeland
- Leave a voice comment at 817-476-0660
MY SOCIAL MEDIA
- The best Bitcoin Book‚https://4MinuteCrypto.com/Bitcoin
- Subscribe to Alexa Flash Briefings‚https://4MinuteCrypto.com/Alexa
- Setup a Binance Account‚https://CryptoCousins.com/Binance
- Get $10 in Bitcoin free at Coinbase‚https://CryptoCousins.com/Coinbase
- The Trezor Wallet‚https://Trezor.io/?a=cryptocousins.com
- Bitcoin Clothing & Gear‚https://CryptoCrybaby.com
Gary is available to keynote or emcee your Bitcoin/Crypto event. Please email GaryLeland@gmail.com for additional info.
DISCLAIMER: This article should not be taken as is, and is not intended to provide, investment advice.