4 Simple Commitments to Creating a Peaceful Family – Hf #223
There is not place like the family…for conflict and fights to rage! It’s easy to let home life and family relationships suffer form unresolved conflict and failing to know how to deal with these issues in a Biblical way. In today’s episode we are going to share 4 simple commitments to creating a peaceful family. Listen in here:
Listen to the Podcast:
Thanks for listening in today! You can find all the links & resources mentioned in today’s episode down below.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
Links & Resources:
- Get 500 high quality business cards starting at just $9.99 by visiting Vistaprint.com/HOME
- Book Recommendation: The PeaceMaker by Ken Sande
- Book Recommendation: Peacemaking for Families by Ken Sande
- Book Recommendation: Instruments in the Redeemer’s Hands by Paul David Tripp
- Book Recommendation: Idols of the Heart by Elyse Fitzpatrick
- Book Recommendation: Unoffendable by Brant Hansen
The post 4 Simple Commitments to Creating a Peaceful Family – Hf #223 appeared first on Young Wife's Guide.