4. Dave Bolton, fighting back every step of the way keeping cancer at bay
In this episode I talk to the incredible Dave Bolton about the horrific motorcycle accident he had which almost took his beloved sports away from him, he went on to defy the doctors and regained full mobility along with winning a kick boxing title. We also talk about the glioblastoma multiforme brain tumour he has been living with and fighting back against with veganism and immune boosting foods.
- Motorcycle accident - de-gloving his leg and recovery
- Brain cancer - glioblastoma multiforme
- Positive thinking, sports and diet
- Giving back and inspiring others.
If you would like to keep up with what Dave is up to check out this link https://www.davebolton.co.uk/dave-story
The Be Glad Movement Podcast is free to listen to but if you would like to help me raise money for the Samaritans then please use the following link, thank you so much, anything you can afford will be so gratefully received. https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/beglad
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.