4. Energetic... Do What you Love and Love what you Do.
Episode summary introduction:
In today’s episode we look at what it is to be Energetic - an important tenet of Intentional Optimism.
Intentional Optimism - a refresher
- Optimistic - hopeful, positive, proactive
- Present - having a sense of wonder, generous, kind/open
- Courageous - lead, adventure, resilient
- Energetic - industrious, energetic and life-focused
- Wise - understanding, words, respect
- Intentional - sense of purpose, plan, grow
Topics discussed in this episode:
What is Energy?
- Doing what you love [2:20 ]
- Industrious [2:49 ]
- Excitement - finding and sharing Joy [5:18 ]
- Life Focused [7:15 ]
Now what? [11:27 ]
- Take a look at where INDUSTRY is showing up for you in your life
- Do the things you love and share your EXCITEMENT
- Look to where are you not LIFE-FOCUSED
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Creative Calling by Chase Jarvis
- “12 Unsuspected Ways to Tap your Energy and Benefit Others”
- If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram, you’ll see my daily posts from She Reads Truth. This is one of my Spiritual Disciplines - reading the Bible every day.
Email me at email@example.com and let me know how I can be your professional encourager!
Want to get more involved?
Join the Intentional Optimists Facebook Group
Follow on Instagram @theintentionaloptimist