400: The Doggy Doo-Doo Debacle | Feedback Friday
Instead of hounding your neighbor for letting his pooch poop in your yard, you've instituted a pawsive-aggressive campaign of terrier against them. But what's the best way to solve the problem before somebody gets seriously ruffed up? Retriever the answer to this and more here on Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now let's dive in!
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/400
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Were we off-base with our advice to the person who romantically matched with a mask-refusing COVID-19 denier a couple of weeks back?
- Your neighbor's in the doghouse and doesn't even know it for letting his convivial canine crap all over your yard. What's the best way to preserve peace between your houses?
- You were raised to care about others and your community, but it's never made you rich. Should you raise your child to be the kind of person who puts himself first -- even if it sometimes means stepping on others to get ahead?
- You're working in a system where networking and name recognition are just as important as being good at your job, but you have a plan to move across the country five to 10 years in the future. How would you start building that network now?
- Happily married for two years with thoughts of having children ahead, you're still trying to agree on a last name to share, even though you're both attached to the ones you already have. What kind of resolution do we suggest?
- As a methodical consultant, you consistently put in more than your approved billable hours and eat the time as part of doing business with budget-conscious, mid-tier companies. But is there a better way?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi.
- And if you want to keep in touch with former co-host and JHS family Jason, find him on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.