400: Urban Dictionary 18
In this episode, we are celebrating 400 episodes of The Popcast! We’re trying to stay young and hip so we’re back with our 18th installment of Urban Dictionary. Open your notes app to jot down some new words and phrases that may help you communicate better with the youths. Trust us on this VSA.
- We are celebrating 400 episodes! Win one of 40 $10 gift cards by sharing The Popast on your (public) Instagram Stories by this Friday! Here’s a couple of handy templates you can use -or- you can go for broke and vie for “Most Creative Popcast Story” for your chance at a $400 gift card.
- Episode source material: UrbanDictionary.com
- The Popcast past: Episode 100 | Binge-Watch Like You Mean It | previous Urban Dictionary episodes
- Words we discuss: Podcast | Jamie | Erin | Knox | Pharb | supertranslate | smooth brain | microcough | blamestorming | vaxhole | vaxinista | VSA
- Flybys: Don’t drink out of water fountains like this, Zac Efron’s face, Persuasion is being remade with Dakota Johnson, Amanda Seyfried wants to co-star in Wicked with Anna Kendrick, and allegedly Anna Kendrick and Blake Lively don’t like each other.
Our Patreon supporters can get full access to this week’s The More You Know news segment. Become a partner.
This week we discussed:
- Jamie: book- The Devil Comes Courting by Courtney Milan
- Knox: book - PreachersNSneakers by Benjamin Kirby (see also: Knox on the PreachersNSneakers podcast)
- Feetures: America’s #1 Running Sock. Get $10 off your first pair at feetures.com/pop.
- Third Love: Find your perfect fitting bra and get 20% off your first order at ThirdLove.com/pop.
- Rothy’s: Sustainable style done differently. Learn more at rothys.com/pop.
- Hello Tushy: Get 10% plus free shipping at hellotushy.com/popcast.
Subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter: knoxandjamie.com/newsletter
Shop our Amazon Link: amazon.com/shop/thepopcast