402: Cheryl Strayed | Creativity, Meltdowns, and Leaving It All Behind
Cheryl Strayed (@CherylStrayed) co-hosts the Dear Sugars podcast and is the award-winning author of several books, including Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail.
What We Discuss with Cheryl Strayed:
- Why sometimes the only way to do something right is to do some things wrong.
- Why we give our best advice to others even when we can't follow through with it for ourselves.
- The value of surrendering to your own mediocrity in order to finish what you've started.
- How to avoid getting trapped in the need for other people's approval.
- What Cheryl really means when she says "Don't let your dreams ruin your life."
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/402
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!