403: My Best Friend’s Cheating Ex | Feedback Friday
How can you still be supportive of the friend you love when they're still trying to work things out with a cheating ex you'd like to strangle? We'll look into this and more here on Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now let's dive in!
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/403
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- How can you still be supportive of the friend you love when they're still trying to work things out with a cheating ex you'd like to strangle?
- You accidentally eavesdropped on a pair of clients engaging in carnal relations over Zoom when they thought they were signed out. Should you let them know you heard everything or just let it go?
- How can you dig the well before you're thirsty when all you're hearing is the sound of your network's crickets?
- As a highly praised female in a male-dominated industry, how can you make it clear you expect to make as much as your male predecessor -- with the title to match -- without coming off as pushy?
- Working from home during this quarantine has been an incredibly positive and productive experience, but your company is old school and itching to get back to business as usual in the office. What might you do to keep living the quarandream?
- This LinkedIn "mentorship" contact you got suckered into having a conversation with is definitely a scam, right?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi.
- And if you want to keep in touch with former co-host and JHS family Jason, find him on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!