406: My Custody Battle with an Escort Ex | Feedback Friday
You wound up fathering a child during a relationship with an escort-turned-very-wealthy madam, but struggle with constant custody battles since you're not the one running a cash-only business. How can you ensure justice prevails for the sake of your child -- who endured quite a few possibly traumatic "bring your kid to work" days in your ex's care? We'll tackle this and more here on Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now let's dive in!
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/406
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- How can you communicate effectively and convey emotion through a mask in the age of COVID-19?
- How can you prevail in a custody battle with your wealthy escort-turned-madam ex when legal fees are bankrupting you?
- Even though it's a life goal, you don't feel ready to accept the role of CFO you've been offered and it's filling you with dread instead of elation. How do you proceed cautiously without blowing a possibly once-in-a-lifetime opportunity?
- Your mother-in-law gets jealous if you and your spouse spend too much time with your family, and it causes friction at home. What can you do to make her realize that closeness with your family is not a crime?
- As a manager, you find that if you give your senior-level employees too much direction, they don't like being micromanaged. But if you're not super specific with your expectations, they tend to drop the ball and not manage their time well. How do you strike the right balance in leadership?
- In the workplace, how do you change subjects gracefully when you feel uncomfortable with someone oversharing or asking intrusive questions?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi.
- And if you want to keep in touch with former co-host and JHS family Jason, find him on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking...