408: Chris Hadfield | An Astronaut's Guide to Life on Earth
Chris Hadfield (@Cmdr_Hadfield) is an engineer, former Royal Canadian Air Force fighter pilot, retired astronaut, the first Canadian to walk in space, and author of An Astronaut’s Guide to Life on Earth and The Darkest Dark.
What We Discuss with Chris Hadfield:
- The difference between "I want to be" and "I want to turn myself into."
- Enjoying small victories along a path of preparation and personal growth vs. grand "make it or break it" expectations.
- How intense is imposter syndrome for a newly selected astronaut?
- What's the astronaut's (as well as earthling's) best antidote for fear?
- What really happens when you sneeze in space?
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/408
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!