Sponsors: None. You interested? Email us at BarrelChatPodcast@gmail.com!
Our first episode of the new year and it's our 40th episode so you know we had to do it right by bringing 40s to drink.
What we talked about:
* Why is no one Randalling Malt Liquor?
* King Cobra
* What’s the profit margin on 40s?
* Difference between beer and malt liquor
* Patreon Shoutout and Patron Shots
* Curtain Giveaway Winner Announcement!
* Beers Matt has been drinking
* Matt’s first trip to Stoney’s Liquors
* Beers Dustin has been drinking
* Second round of Patron Shots
* New Years Eve TV Viewing
* Our favorite Beer of 2018
* Our favorite Brewery of 2018
* Our favorite House of Beer episode of 2018
* Our favorite Whale Hunters episode of 2018
* Our favorite interview episode of 2018
* Will the Haze Craze die out in 2019?
Check out our podcasting host, Pinecast. Start your own podcast for free, no credit card required, forever. If you decide to upgrade, use coupon code r-a28fff for 40% off for 4 months, and support Barrel Chat Podcast.
Label Design and the Pit of Sin
Naturdays & Beer Modeling
DJ Calypso Hop
BC024: Back-to-Back-to-Back Gold w/ZwanzigZ Pizzeria & Brewery
PSP004 - 2019 Columbus Craft Beer Fest
Winterfest 2019 Recap
HB009: Ash & Elm Sunset Tart Cherry Cider
PSP003: 2019 Pours for Paws
AD006: Did the Government Send You Beer?
WH005: Perennial Artisan Ales 2018 Abraxas
BC023: Talking Juice Distribution w/ Craftroads Beverage
BC022: Snitches Get Stitches w/Indiana City Brewing Co.
WH004: 18th Street Brewery Blend
HB008: Country Boy Brewing Shotgun Wedding
WH003: Avery Brewing Rumpkin
HB007: Bare Hands Brewery Thai.P.A.
Indy Craft Brew Meet the Brewery: Triton Brewing
WH002: Founders CBS