413: Mark Edward | True Confessions of a Fake Psychic
What We Discuss with Mark Edward:
- What is mentalism, and how does it use our desire for the outlandish to be true against us?
- Why all so-called psychics are frauds, though a small percentage genuinely believes their own hype.
- Cold reading vs. hot reading, and how psychics use the results of these readings to convince you they're able to consult supernatural entities.
- What it was like to work for the Psychic Friends Network, and how Mark used his mentalist superpowers to mine information from people over the phone -- and keep them calling back.
- How big-name celebrity psychics ply their trade in front of large studio audiences while keeping the scam safely under control.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/413
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!