417: Greg Reid | Just Figure it Out
Greg is an entrepreneur known for his giving spirit and a knack for translating complicated situations into simple, digestible concepts.
As an action taking phenomenon, strategy turns into results fast and furious, and relationships are deep and rich in the space he orbits.
A firm believer in the role of win-win partnerships and making a difference in others to succeed.
He can be found having a great time brewing up inspiration, occasionally breaking into song and dance, and being of service to those around him.
- Greg talks about his struggles with education and barely finishing high school.
- Get invaluable sales advice.
- Travis and Greg talk about the importance of the pregnant pause in sales.
- Learn how he wrote 100 books.
- Travis and Greg discuss the importance of taking action.
3 Key Points:
- Sales is a numbers game.
- The customer should always be the #1 priority.
- Everyone needs multiple mentors.
- “If you have to wonder if something is right or wrong, chances are it’s wrong.”
- “The universe rewards massive action.”
- “It’s who you know but it’s also who knows you back.”
- Visit Travis’ website at travischappell.com
- Join the Build Your Network Facebook group travischappell.com/group