418: How to Deal with Unsolicited Underage Nudes | Feedback Friday
Even if you're a minor, the life-altering consequences of being caught with child pornography shared via sexting by a fellow minor can be dire. We'll tackle how to deal with unsolicited, underage nudes -- and much more -- here on Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now let's dive in!
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/417
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Even if you're a minor, the life-altering consequences of being caught with child pornography shared via sexting by a fellow minor can be dire. Here's how to deal with unsolicited, underage nudes. [Thanks to our attorney friend Corbin Payne for helping us with this one!]
- After efficiently streamlining and automating the duties of your new job -- for which you got a hefty raise -- you find you're really only working 20 to 30 minutes per day. How can you come to terms with working smarter rather than harder without feeling like you're taking unfair advantage of your company?
- Your brother has little in the way of dating experience, and is now in a relationship with a recently divorced mother of two, 11 years his senior, who can most politely be described as "mean and controlling." How might you help him see for himself that he deserves better from a partner?
- You have a coworker who neglects aspects of her job in a way that could erode the public's trust in your profession. You genuinely like this coworker and don't want to destroy her life, so how can you get her to change her ways before resorting to bringing it to the boss' attention?
- In spite of making decent enough money with the business you co-founded, you've never felt comfortable playing the role of entrepreneur. Where do you look for opportunities and paths when you feel stuck and have exhausted your creativity?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!