418. Why We’re Leaving LA
Everything is as it was, and everything has changed.
Lindsey is closing the door on her LA chapter and moving back to New York. Krista is contemplating motherhood and a potential move to Austin. Today, they give gratitude to the city that gifted them life-long connections, boundless creativity, and the opportunity to live out their authentic truth. Not to mention, drop woo-woo one-liners in social circles without any sense of irony! They also open up about the harder edges of LA life; from the hollowness of Hollywood and spiraling homelessness crisis to the impact of the pandemic on local businesses.
If you were waiting for an LA-bashing episode, this isn’t it. This is a celebration of what is, what’s coming, and what the hell was that? It’s an active shedding of old beliefs, and a permission slip to re-write the rules, lean into your intuition, go big, and go (to a new) home.
We also talk about:
- Celebrating community and creativity in LA
- Sober reflections on Hollywood industry
- Trusting your decisions, following your truth
- Our next destinations!
- Why it’s normal to feel hesitant about starting a family
- Creating narratives in your head
- Spirituality 2.0
- Friendship transitions
Find more to love at almost30.com!
- Four Sigmatic | Use code ALMOST30 for 15% off your order at foursigmatic.com/almost30
- Woo More Play | Use code ALMOST30 for 20% off at woomoreplay.com
- ALOHA | Visit aloha.com and use code ALMOST30 for 25% off your first order
- Tonic | Visit tonicsiteshop.com/almost30 for customizable websites for the modern, stylish creative.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media