DiscoverBuild Your Network419: Susie Carder | Relationships are Everything
419: Susie Carder | Relationships are Everything

419: Susie Carder | Relationships are Everything

Update: 2020-06-01
Share

Description

Susie Carder is a globally recognized profitability coach and inventor of the Predictable Success Method™. Her radical business strategies have helped thousands of entrepreneurs and small business owners achieve exponential growth and triple their profits. As a private consultant, Carder coaches small business owners, managers, and entrepreneurs in professional management and efficiency to streamline channels of profit for companies. She is the former president and COO of Motivating the Masses, Inc., an international transformation and training company for small business owners led by Lisa Nichols. She and her business have been featured in The New York Times, the Associated Press, the United States Chamber of Commerce, and NBC News, and more.

Episode Highlights:

  • Susie talks about growing up with 9 siblings, and the economic hardships that pushed her to be an entrepreneur as a young child.
  • Hear how being a “rebel” has helped her in business.
  • Susie shares the fascinating story of going from cosmetology school to making a quarter of a million dollars as a hairdresser.
  • Discover the importance of building something your customers need.
  • Learn why you need to choose your tribe carefully.
  • Get a behind the scenes of the new Power Your Profits book.

3 Key Points:

  • Let clients direct what products you release
  • Don’t be so egotistical to think you know everything.
  • Always try to create win-wins.


Tweetable Quotes:

  • “15% of your financial success is the technical ability, the other 85% is the sales, the marketing, the operations, and the finance.”
  • “Sometimes our best learning lessons come wrapped in sand paper.”


Resources Mentioned:


Comments 
00:00
00:00
x

0.5x

0.8x

1.0x

1.25x

1.5x

2.0x

3.0x

Sleep Timer

Off

End of Episode

5 Minutes

10 Minutes

15 Minutes

30 Minutes

45 Minutes

60 Minutes

120 Minutes

419: Susie Carder | Relationships are Everything

419: Susie Carder | Relationships are Everything

Travis Chappell