419. A Holistic Approach to the Body and Home with Kelly LeVeque
As females, our plates are full – with spiked-up hormones, food drama, mommy pressures, and family dynamics. No one understands this more than Kelly, and she encourages her clients to check in with their mental well-being as much as their shopping list. Her Body Love Journal is a beautiful opportunity to reflect on your relationship with food and celebrate life’s little treasures along the way.
We love chatting with Kelly LeVeque – an OG guest and supporter of the podcast – and just marinating in her nutritional knowledge. Today she delivers the facts on clean water, salt intake, gluten, non-dairy milk – and how to deal with your partner’s penchant for pizza.
Proper body nourishment goes beyond food. Kelly unpacks how she released the mental residue from a traumatic birth and how non-science-based healing modalities transformed her life and approach with clients. In short, you can gulp all the green juice you want but can’t truly fill your cup without releasing energy/trauma and pain that’s carried subconsciously in the body.
We also talk about:
- Our relationship with food
- How to tackle mold damage in the home
- High-quality water and hydration benefits
- Processing grief and trauma
- Preparing the body for pregnancy and birth
- Embracing science and spirituality for self-care
- Motherhood pressures
- Aligning with your partner on wellness
- Kelly’s Body Love Journal
- Gluten, non-dairy milk, and making healthy choices
Find more to love at almost30.com!
- Website: kellyleveque.com
- Buy: Body Love: A Journal: 12 Weeks to Practice Positivity, Create Momentum, and Build Your Healthy Lifestyle
- LMNT: Claim a free LMNT Sample Pack (you just need to cover the cost of shipping) by visiting DrinkLMNT.com/Almost30
- Function of Beauty | Visit functionofbeauty.com/almost30 to save 20% off your first order
- Monday.com | Sign up for a free two-week trial at monday.com
- Hu Kitchen | Visit hukitchen.com and use the code ALMOST15 for 15% off your next purchase.
- SAKARA | Go to sakara.com/almostsakara and use code ALMOSTSAKARA for 20% off your first order
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media