42: Everybody Poops! Potty Training Basics
On this episode I welcome Allison, the owner and founder of The Potty Training Consultant (@pottytrainingconsultant on Inatagram), to discuss the basics of potty training.
She is a mother of two and her company has helped thousands of families around the world in their potty training journey.
- The average age of potty training in America
- Signs of readiness
- A couple methods to consider
- How to determine which method may be best for your child
- What a parent should do if their child is resistant to potty training
- What are some barriers to potty training
Tune is as we talk about potty training basics!
Make sure to follow @pottytrainingconsultant and @pedsdoctalk on Instagram to continue the conversation!