42 - How To Make a Relationship Work When You're "Not Compatible"
I recently asked our Wit & Delight audience on Instagram what relationship questions they had for my husband Joe and me, and the responses flooded in. In this episode, Joe and I dive into topics surrounding money, therapy, communication and dealing with conflict, and how our relationship changed after having kids.
We answer a number of your questions, including:
- How can I have faith to try marriage again after a very bad one?
- How do you manage money together?
- How do you deal with situations that arise from communication mishaps?
- Did you ever stop believing in true love at any point (before you met, obviously)?
- How do you handle "funks" or feeling disconnected after a second baby?
- Have you ever done couples therapy?
We get really honest about both the difficulties and highlights of our relationship and offer advice for people in similar situations.
As promised in the episode, here are some photos that showcase Joe's doppelgänger, Harrison Ford: one and two.
Follow Kate @witanddelight_
Follow Joe @hellojoepeters
FIND MORE ON THE BLOG
- The Most Important Questions You Need to Ask Before Moving in Together
- Joe's Advice on Dating, Compromise, Effective Communication, and More
- Love, Marriage, and Second Chances