420: Baby Thorin
DISCUSSED: Merlin is back on his old cans; Dan is pivoting to video; Cash stepped in paint, and kids are terrible storytellers; a book recommendation; a case for the Oxford comma, please and thank you; Dan starts asking for help with his new iMac; gross nickel–and-diming by Apple; praise for Southwest Airlines; Dan (finally) gets to finish asking for help with his new iMac; a cool new open source Mac video app; the Mac laptop keyboard problems ain't going away; Dan really likes Final Cut; Merlin fights with UPS, both on principle and as a game; Merlin thinks Dan's egg cooker rules.
Links for this episode:
- Rogue Amoeba | Get Audio Hijack 3
- Brian Regan- You Too! - YouTube
- "Best Buy Rewards Card"- Pacific Rim Animatic - YouTube
- Dreyer's English: An Utterly Correct Guide to Clarity and Style: Benjamin Dreyer: 9780812995701: Amazon.com: Gateway
- Fresh Air for Feb. 5, 2019: Random House Copy Chief Benjamin Dreyer : NPR
- Menu for Ted's Farm Barbecue & Coffee Austn, TX Menu
- Oxford commas, Nelson Mandela, and Stephen King | Sentence first
- IINA - The modern media player for macOS
- Amazon.com: Dash Rapid Egg Cooker: 6 Egg Capacity Electric Egg Cooker for Hard Boiled Eggs, Poached Eggs, Scrambled Eggs, or Omelets with Auto Shut Off Feature - Black: Electric Egg Cookers: Gateway
- Dave Itzkoff on Twitter: "“Walter, I’m sure there’s a reason you brought your dirty undies.” “That’s right, Dude. The weight. The ringer can’t look empty.”… https://t.co/edrOW3ELK5"