420. Addiction Recovery + Celebrating Evolution with Arielle Lorre
Arielle Lorre doesn’t put a Disney spin on anything. She’s a unique wellness and lifestyle influencer who candidly reveals the ebbs and flows of self-improvement with brutal honesty and vulnerability.
Her backstory is no fairytale. While most of her 20-somethings peers took a hop, skip, and a jump from graduating college to living their best SATC-style lives in NYC, Arielle was, at her lowest point, delirious in a 2-month blackout, snorting dust from the floor as she battered her body with alcohol and drugs. Seizures were the norm, as were half-ditched attempts at rehab between the ages of 20 to 28.
Today, she unpacks her journey from addiction to recovery and the stepping stones it took her to get to where she is today – 7 years sober, happily married, and a bad-ass entrepreneur dedicated to living her best life possible, which now includes meditation, morning Matcha, intuitive eating – and a little cosmetic surgery along the way!
We also talk about:
- The roots of her addiction
- The rehab and relapse cycle
- Rock bottom and rehabilitation process
- Sobriety and the importance of her support system
- Spirituality, community, and Transcendental Meditation
- Starting a high-profile relationship in the public eye
- Body healing, eating habits, and diet journey
- Evolving with her audience
- Cosmetic surgery and self-love
- Morning routines
Find more to love at almost30.com!
- BLUblox | Use code ALMOST30 for 15% off at blublox.com/?rfsn=3584362.77408a
- PaleoValley | Go to paleovalley.com/almost30 and enter code ALMOST30 at checkout to receive 15% off your first order
- FLEX | Use code ALMOST30 for 20% off $15 purchase (3-month supply) flexfits.com/almost30
- BetterHelp | Visit betterhelp.com/almost30 for 15% off your first month. As a BetterHelp affiliate, we may receive compensation from BetterHelp if you purchase products or services through the links provided. This podcast is sponsored by BetterHelp.
- Feals | Become a member today by going to Feals.com/almost30 and you’ll get 50% off your first order with free shipping.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media