422. Ask Us Anything: Self-Sabotage, Moving In with A Partner and Our Creative Process
A conscious check-in with you guys to answer some of the questions you’ve been sending our way.
In this episode, Krista and Lindsey explore self-sabotage in relationships, moving in with partners (and *accepting* their bachelor-aesthetic), and how they’ve navigated dark depressive spells. They also give you some behind-the-scenes intel on their content creation process, from conception to campaigning and channeling their collective vision. FYI: Lots of juicy stuff coming in 2022!
We also talk about:
- Self-sabotage and self-abandonment
- Preparing to move in with your partner
- Dealing with depressive spells
- Behind the scenes creating courses and programs
Find more to love at almost30.com!
- Jenni Kayne | Get 15% off your first order when you use code ALMOST30 at jennikayne.com
- PaleoValley | Go to paleovalley.com/almost30 and enter code ALMOST30 at checkout to receive 15% off your first order
- Hu Kitchen | Use the code ALMOST15 for 15% off at hukitchen.com
- Tonic | Visit tonicsiteshop.com/almost30 for customizable websites for the modern, stylish creative.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media