423: Roland Frasier | How to Implement Advice from Everyone
Roland is co-founder and/or principal of three current Inc. Magazine fastest growing companies, and he has founded, scaled or sold 24 different 7 to 9 figure businesses ranging from consumer products to industrial machine manufacturing companies with adjusted sales ranging from $3 million to $337 million. Currently growing DigitalMarketer.com, RivalBrands.com and Plattr.com while advising over 150 other companies on digitally centric customer acquisition, activation, referral, retention and revenue strategies and plan implementation.
- Roland explains how he has always looked at things through an entrepreneurial lens.
- Travis and Roland discuss traditional education vs life lessons.
- Discover the importance of continued self education.
- Roland talks about how reality is different for everyone.
3 Key Points:
- School is not essential to success if you’re willing to self-educate.
- Forced networking is a benefit of traditional education,
- You can learn from anyone, everyone, any time.
- “I’ve always been to stupid to think of the reasons I can’t do something.” - Roland Frasier
- “Your network is an extension of your knowledge.” - Roland Frasier
- Visit Travis’ website at travischappell.com
- Join the Build Your Network Facebook group travischappell.com/group