425: Zach Benson | 5 Star Travel for Free
Zach Benson is the CEO and founder of Assistagram ﹣an innovative Instagram management agency specialising in growth of accounts and creating Instagram campaigns that reach millions. As a full-time entrepreneur, TEDx speaker, social-media trainer for international brands such as The Four Seasons, Ritz Carlton and ViceRoy, he encourages others to reach their full potential through the arts and social media. Zach is also an award-winning dancer and was a finalist on FOX TV's popular show 'So You Think You Can Dance'.
- Zach shares how he got into the world of breakdancing, and eventually making a six figure career out of it.
- Hear how a devastating injury ended Zach’s dancing career.
- Learn how Zach began helping celebrities grow their Instagram accounts in the early days of the platform.
- Discover how to stand apart from other companies.
- Get tips to help you travel for free!
3 Key Points:
- People will pay premium prices for premium results.
- Build an incredible team around you.
- Put some skin in the game and add value to others.
- Visit Travis’ website at travischappell.com
- Join the Build Your Network Facebook group travischappell.com/group